Call for presentations
Most welcome to submit presentations for the annual GINO seminar on October 27. The seminar features all subjects within the scope of the program - the intersection between nuclear power plant electrical system, national grid and regulator. Suggested themes are for example:
- Research relating to the interaction between nuclear power plants and the national grid.
- System studies involving changes in the energy system/national grid in the coming 5-10 years that will affect nuclear power plants.
- Analyses on how the nuclear power plant can sustain/adapt to expected changes in the energy system/national grid
- Analyses of components found in the electrical system of the nuclear power plant/switchyard
We are looking for presentations from nuclear power plant experts, researchers, skilled consultants and suppliers.
Send an e-mail with a short description of your suggested topic to Monika Adsten at Energiforsk at the latest by May 31.
The annual seminar will be a virtual event this year.
- System safety in complex technical systems – what is safe enough?”, Maja Lundbäck Chief Engineer at Swedish Armed Forces Headquarters
- Impact on the nuclear power plant operation due to a changing generation mix, Lena Max, Protrol
- Developing a co-simulation platform to evaluate impacts of grid faults in NPPs: Results from the COSI project, Sergio Motta, VTT
- Transfer from baseload to flexibility of NPPs. German Case Study, Tatiana Salnikova